PARCO SENZA CONFINI - Avviso Pubblico: “Giovani per la valorizzazione dei beni pubblici”
Associazione “Ecomuseo della Pietra Leccese“
1. Istituto Culture Mediterranee
2. Parco Torcito S.r.l.
3. Associazione Amici dell’Olivo Secolare del Salento
4. Associazione Nextab – Laboratori d’Arte e Architettura
5. Associazione Oikos Sostenibile
6. Accademia del Rinascimento Mediterraneo
7. Agenzia per il Patrimonio Culturale Euromediterraneo
1. Provincia di Lecce
2. Unione dei Comuni Entroterra Idruntino
3. Ass.GAI – Giovani Artisti Italiani
4. Comune di Cursi
Field of Intervention
Creation of an environment, culture, tourism and eco-museum system in the sub-region of Salento in order to establish an effective system of governance and development in art, tourism, culture and food segments.
The project‘s overall objective the creation and consolidation of an integrated regional system of environmental, cultural and tourism of quality matrix, composed of three valuable polarity (Ecomuseum, the Olive Park, Torcito Park) and 10 municipalities, which gravitate around a public environmental good in concession (Torcito Park), in continuity with the Adriatic-idruntino axis. The overall objective of the project is declined in three specific objectives:
a) encouraging the systematization and organization of an eco-museum system widespread, efficient and articulated (archeology, architecture, art, nature, landscape);
b) organize and promote a model of hospitality and residential art, aimed at the dialogic use of places and local contexts through contemporary forms (land art, visual art, design);
c) promote agricultural culture, food and wine and environmental education as a lever for growth and jobs for future generations.