A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on the user's computer or mobile device from a website's server and can be read or retrieved from the server itself. It contains some information and allows the website to remember user preferences (eg site language). COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are used for the proper functioning of the site, do not contain personal data and are destroyed every time the browser is closed. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR PC
To limit, block or delete cookies, we recommend referring to the browser developer sites, as & eacute; these vary continuously according to the version of the installed software, in particular:
• Internet Explorer
) DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARY BY USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller. OWNER, RESPONSIBLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Owner and manager of the treatment in accordance with the laws in force is the Agenzia per il Patrimonio Culturale Euromediterraneo
Former Sant'Anna Conservatory
Via G. Libertini, 1
73100 Lecce - ITALY
tel. +39 0832.682552-554
fax +39 0832.682553
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com UPDATES